You know cheese and lots of cheese can't be that bad for you if eaten once a week.(Really, just once a week).
An overload of cheese, is like eating a bag of Dove Dark Chocolates for me, simply amazing. You know it will get to where it wants to go, down your hips and thighs so for my sanity, i make sure that i go all the way when it comes to "cheesing my breads". Sometimes, i justify it by telling myself they weren't for me, but for the boys... I know better.
This is what it looks like while you eat it piping hot, fresh off the oven. I make sure i go first and announce my verdict seconds after.
3 kinds of cheese; Cottage, Mozarella and Cheddar.
Checking the dough if it's ready. This dough has pulp from the juicing, carrots, celery and apples. Not that much, around 1 cup per 500 grams.
Dredging it in breadcrumbs to mimic Pandesal. The breadcrumbs add texture and crunch, with a toasty flavor.
This is my nephew's nth try on Pandesal or bread making, he is getting there.
Not bad for a 15 year old boy who loves to eat. The love to eat part matters. I should charge John next time. :)
www.breadmakinglessons.com
This is an email from Jorge Garcia, he just downloaded a copy of the ebook last week and he already made his first pandesal. To you Jorge, wait till you try the other breads, i recommend the monay which is my all time personal favorite indulgence, meaning, when i want to pig out and stuff breads in my mouth with just plain coffee while i watch tv. No palaman just plain monay. After reading the ebook for 3 times, you will be able to learn more of the techniques and procedures. I am happy for you. Hi Sher, OMG, almost perfect on the first try ! Thank you! I read your ebooks (twice) over the long weekend and tried to absorb as much as I can. Although I encountered some of the concepts in my research your ebooks were amazingly informative. I read about the idea of poolish and biga before but was not paying attention to them because all the recipes I found for pandesal did not use them. When you advised that I make a sponge overnight and menti...










Comments