Cake Deco Buttercream Class on Dec. 21, mention this article and get a P500.00 discount.
Still time to catch up with the December session and learn before the Holidays. I know it is a busy time for all of us, mine will be spent baking and decorating for xmas in between these sessions. As if i have no other ways to torture myself!!!
Yesterday, i had a special baking session and we created (much more of a challenge) 8 kinds of variations all in 2 kilograms of dough. I must admit, it was fun and exciting. We put Ube in the sweet yeast dough, sweet cheese, tuna, and many others.
If you look at it, this is exactly what a bakery does, i have blogged about this many times but it occurred to me, bitin pa ako and i wanted to do more!
This baguette is 5 days old, room temperature because we used a sponge and dough method.
Dec. 16 18 20 Hands on Bread making
text me at 09202019945 or log on to www.breadmakinglessons.com for details.
This is an email from Jorge Garcia, he just downloaded a copy of the ebook last week and he already made his first pandesal. To you Jorge, wait till you try the other breads, i recommend the monay which is my all time personal favorite indulgence, meaning, when i want to pig out and stuff breads in my mouth with just plain coffee while i watch tv. No palaman just plain monay. After reading the ebook for 3 times, you will be able to learn more of the techniques and procedures. I am happy for you. Hi Sher, OMG, almost perfect on the first try ! Thank you! I read your ebooks (twice) over the long weekend and tried to absorb as much as I can. Although I encountered some of the concepts in my research your ebooks were amazingly informative. I read about the idea of poolish and biga before but was not paying attention to them because all the recipes I found for pandesal did not use them. When you advised that I make a sponge overnight and menti...
Comments